Karen Ostrov is available to speak to your group, association or organization on a range of topics, including:
- Developing the leader within
- Career development and transition in the changing job market
- Women and leadership
- Managing through change
- Conflict resolution, handling high conflict interactions
- Team building in the workplace
- Becoming a high performing manager
- Emotional intelligence and communication in the workplace
- Using leadership style assessment tools to improve leadership effectiveness
- Middle management: Don’t be caught in the middle
Dr. Ostrov has spoken to groups ranging from the International Bar Association Annual Conference to the University of Wisconsin School of Business.
You may download a copy of her presentation to the International Bar Association Conference: What makes a Leader Great?
Please click to see a list of some of Dr. Ostrov’s past speaking engagements.
Contact Karen to schedule your event requests.