Career coaching is a terrific investment in your future. When it comes to doing work you love, what makes your heart skip a beat? Do you know? Are you using your “best self” skills and talents to really make an impact and have an influence on others? It takes more than daydreams. It takes solid planning and accountability plus encouragement and new perspectives. Konect Consulting provides structure to the conversation, in a safe and totally confidential setting.
I can help you:
- Solidify your position or move toward a new position within your company.
- Rediscover your aspirations and passion in your work and your life.
- Explore career options and, if best, prepare to move on.
- Integrate yourself into a new position quickly.
If you wish to set a new career direction or fine-tune your career choice, I can help you navigate the complex journey. I can also help you overcome roadblocks that are hindering your success or your satisfaction in your current job. We can cover a wide range of skills and strategies to:
- Advance your career; increase your influence and your pay.
- Become more savvy, agile and resilient in the face of change at work.
- Determine which decisions require fast action, and which require thoughtful consideration.
- Work more effectively with your boss, or become a more effective boss yourself.
Acquire tools to handle setbacks and major disappointments.
We begin with candid and confidential conversations. I am an especially skilled listener, so we can quickly focus on core issues and engage in problem-solving strategies. We may employ state-of-the-art assessments to guide us to an action plan.
With decades of experience, I understand the constraints and realities of the job world. I also understand the constraints – or opportunities – that may define your private life. For instance,
- You wish to devote more time to your significant personal relationships.
- Your children are grown and you have new opportunities for exploration.
- An elderly parent or close relative needs your help.
If you’re thinking of changing direction after a long career, I can help you prepare for what’s often called the Third Age: the “what’s next” after you leave your core career.
No matter what your motivation, I realize you may not have a lot of time or a lot of money. That’s why I’m committed to making my career coaching efficient and affordable.