Career coaching is a terrific investment in your future. When it comes to doing work you love, what makes your heart skip a beat? Do you know? Are you using your “best self” skills and talents to really make an impact and have an influence on others? It takes more than daydreams. It takes solid planning and accountability plus encouragement and new perspectives. Konect Consulting provides structure to the conversation, in a safe and totally confidential setting. Based in Madison, Wisconsin, I help professionals across the country and worldwide.
I can help you:
- Solidify your position or move toward a new position within your company.
- Rediscover your aspirations and passion in your work and your life.
- Explore career options and, if best, prepare to move on.
- Integrate yourself into a new position quickly.
- Advance your career; increase your influence and your pay.
- Become more savvy, agile and resilient in the face of change at work.
- Determine which decisions require fast action, and which require thoughtful consideration.
- Work more effectively with your boss, or become a more effective boss yourself.
Acquire tools to handle setbacks and major disappointments.
We begin with candid and confidential conversations. As a psychologist, I am an especially skilled listener, so we can quickly focus on core issues and engage in problem-solving strategies. We may employ state-of-the-art assessments to guide us to an action plan.
With decades of experience, I understand the constraints and realities of the job world. I also understand the constraints – or opportunities – that may define your private life. For instance,
- You wish to devote more time to your marriage or family.
- Your children are grown and you have new opportunities for exploration.
- An elderly parent or close relative needs your help.
If you’re thinking of changing direction after a long career, I can help you prepare for what’s often called the Third Age: the “what’s next” after you leave your core career. And if that new direction involves working with your life partner, my Couples Coaching for the Third Age can help you learn important skills for that unique situation.
No matter what your motivation, I realize you may not have a lot of time or a lot of money. That’s why I’m committed to making my career coaching efficient and affordable.
I can help you improve your job-hunting skills – by creating a more dynamic rèsumè, for instance, and fine-tuning your interview techniques – however, Konect Consulting is not a job search firm. We are a success search firm: together we discover the path to your professional success, security and satisfaction.