Michael and I are collaborating on research and writing articles for publication on the following topics:
- New approaches to leadership development for physician leaders
- Creativity, creative problem solving and leadership development
- How looking at art impacts the development of emotional intelligence for executives and managers:
- Observation skills, listening skills, empathy skills, diversity and inclusion awareness
- The impact of contemplative writing on the health care professional’s quality of life in retirement
- Creativity, visionary thinking and leadership
- STEAM: Should we put Art and the Humanities back into educating the whole person?
- “Daffodil Haiku” was published in the Wisconsin Foundation of Poets 2020 annual calendar.
- “Pangea Redux” will be published in The 42 Stories Anthology, December 2019.
- “Heavy Metal” was published in the Midwest Review, Volume 7 in June 2019.